White plywood workshop stool
Perfect for workshops or smaller workspaces, where you can just dismantle these stools and put them away.
- The height of a stool is 45 cm / 17.7 inches
- Easy to assemble and disassemble without any screws and tools
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic OSMO oils for paint finishes
- Made out of birch plywood (30 mm), solid wood material.
- Simply gorgeous and goes well with any decor.
- Solid wooden stool, very functional, no sharp corners, and extremely easy to put together.
CategoryWooden workshop stools, Wooden stools
Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
If you are planning to buy more than 10 wooden stools, please contact us for a custom price quote and shipping fees.
- Stool Weight: 3.16 kg
- Stool Dimensions: H 45 cm x L35 cm x W 35 cm
- Max weigh load: up to 1000 kg
- Designer: Andres Almazov
The collapsible plywood stool is very handy for anyone who needs a reliable stool that can be quickly disassembled to save space in the public spaces, workshops, museum etc.
Eco-friendly paint finishes
All plywood tables and stools are finished off with natural OSMO oils, which are harmless to people, animals and plants. As an example for abrasion resistance OSMO oils are used for wood flooring finishing (OSMO oils certificate: DIN EN 71.3)
The legs are oiled with white oilwax and the table is oiled with a toning oilwax + polyx oils, which gives good durability and abrasion resistance. OSMO oil finishes are resistant to coffee, wine and cola stains.
We all know that wooden workshop furniture has to be functional. Now it can also be nice-looking and interesting. Flat pack stools come in different styles, sizes and shapes and anyone who spends a lot of time in a workshop should make use of it.